Good hair day? If Redken has anything to do with it, YES. Every. Single. Day.
Don’t believe me? Take a look at the one and only Chiara Ferragni. Being the Global Fashion Ambassador for Redken (lucky girl!) she got to try the hottest hair trends created by the hands of hair guru and Redken Global Styling Director Guido Palau.
12 fabulous hairstyles (that made editing these photos quite a task!) which complimented her already perfect signature blonde, named Front Row Facets.
1. Shine in the city (A sleek, straight style that’s low on maintenance and high on shine)
2. Indie Icon (The updo gets fierce with volume at the crown, a ponytail in back and intense shine all over)
3. Faux Factor (Showoff a short cut – without making the commitment – with this slicked back, shiny faux bob)
4. Sideways (A deep side part, loose texture and intense shine amp up the interest in this easy-to-wear style)
5. Twist & Tweet ( A playful style with messy, shiny volume on top and a tamed twist on the side)
6. Ripple Effect (Loose finger waves shine bright for an effortlessly chic style)
7. Forget Me knot (Casual elegance at its best with a loose knot, soft pieces, allover shine and sweet embellishments)
8. Chic & Sleek (A classic ponytail always looks polished and pulled together)
9. Sweet & Low (A low ponytail gets a modern update with a center part and loose soft strands)
10. Bohemian Wrapsody (An angelic and ethereal style takes shape with braids that wrap around and shine for a halo effect)
11. Flawless Fashionista (A classic style goes sleek and shiny -with a twist – that winds up in back)
12. Sideline Sparkle (A sleek side part gets the straight, ultra shiny treatment with brilliant results)
My favorite has to be Chic & Sleek, it’s so polished and modern. Which one will you be sporting first?
And for those who made it to the the bottom of the post (congrats, it was really long!), here’s a little secret nobody knows (just yet).
When there’s a Powerpoint presentation with your name under Chiara Ferragnis, you know good things are about to happen. Stay tuned and treat your hair!
Visit Redken for more!